- Experience in implementing successful e-commerce projects as CTO / TEAM Lead;
- Experience in programming from 5 years, development from scratch of high-load systems with traffic of more than 1 million users per day;
- Experience with several programming languages, especially Magento2;
- Experience with complex infrastructure (Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Google Cloud);
- English: Upper-Intermediate;
- Experience in managing a team of 15+ developers;
- System design and solution architecture.
It Will be a plus
- GCP Solutions Architect or similar AWS certification is a big plus;
- Leadership qualities, ability to influence, motivate, involve the team;
- Customer focus, think like a client, and at the same time act like a business owner (take responsibility for yourself, make decisions, look for opportunities).
What is in it for you:
- Work within one product;
- Complex projects;
- Ability to influence business growth;
- Bonus system that will be adapted for you;
- Flexible remote policy;
- The Company compensates for the payment of conferences, seminars, courses and other events (including foreign ones) that improve the professional skills of our employees;
- An ambitious friendly team
We are looking for a professional with strong strategic thinking for:
- Realization of technical and business plans;
- Making key architectural and infrastructural decisions in the direction of e-commerce;
- Development of a long-term strategy for the development of technologies and products;
- Also, a priority is the ability to form a strong development team around you (to realization ideas).
- Designing architecture for a new product;
- Planning and implementation of development solutions;
- Code review and practical development;
- Construction of technological processes in the development team;
- Managing a development team (contractors), as well as creating your own team (recruiting/developing new employees);
- Participation in strategic meetings of the Company, offering new markets/services from a technical point of view;
- Help with discussion and assessment process (we have a BA for general assessments, you will only need to research technical constraints and challenging tasks);
- To offer systemic, technological solutions to internal customers in their specific situation;
- Explain complex decisions in simple non-technical language.