- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience with Spark building data products at scale and speed
- Strong software design and development experience in Scala, Spark
- Strong understanding of application architecture fundamentals
- Strong experience with cloud computing (we use AWS and GCP)
- Ability to help define standards and best practices for the team
It Will be a plus
- BS or MS in Computer Science would be a plus.
What is in it for you:
- Remote or office work according to your preferences
- Competitive salary based on your experience level
- Free English classes
- 23+ working days of 100% paid vacation and sick days
- Sports reimbursement program
- Medical insurance health plan
- Modern and comfortable office facilities near the city center.
What you’ll be doing:
- Define: Work with internal stakeholders to design and develop components in the next generation of Data Products
- Code: Build out new services and integrations to connect machine learning intelligence with the SaaS platform
- Monitor & Deploy: Ensure high reliability of all maintained product offerings by building reporting and monitoring mechanisms into infrastructure.