Machine Learning engineer (with NLP expertise)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, numerate discipline from a leading university or equivalent practical experience.
- Commercial hands-on data science experience developing statistical, machine learning, and deep learning methods, such as search queries classification, named entity recognition and domain knowledge graphs, optimization etc.
- Strong understanding of recent exciting advances in NLP such as pre-trained language models, contextualized word embeddings, attention, and novel neural network architectures
- Confident writing production-quality code preferably in Python and SQL
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- Passion for Data Science, actively seeking out opportunities for learning and development.
What we offer
- Startup Engineering culture
- Good work/life integration (ﬂexible working)
- Untracked annual leave
- Stock options from day one
- Individual coaching program
- Free Trainers when you join their team
- Social activities to join in
- Rapidly design, prototype, and experiment possible machine learning and deep learning algorithms to solve real-world problems in a highly ambiguous environment of search advertising
- Maintain and enhance existing ML and Al models including resolution of client issues related to any model performance.
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to integrate success(ul solutions into large-scale, highly complex production systems
- Facilitate thought leadership and best practices on data science across the business to continually improve the existed approaches and values
- Effectively communicate data (Endings and helps team/business make data-driven decisions
- Take ownership and pride in the products they build and always make sure they are of highest standard
- Be empathetic towards team members and customers