Machine Learning Engineer
– Solid mathematical background.
– 5+ years of software engineering experience.
– 4+ years of experience with Python.
– 3+ years of experience in 3d field.
– 3+ years of experience with at least one deep learning frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch).
– Practical experience in developing classical optimization methods solutions.
– Practical experience in developing computer vision solutions.
– Practical experience with differentiable rendering or multiview problems is a big plus.
– Entire pipeline improvement that corresponds to finding the best human model that fits the
input digital and real data.
– Analyzing existing features, reveal the hidden problems, etc.
– Proposing new ideas.
What we offer
– Stock option plan;
– Investment in your growth and self-development;
– Competitive compensation;
– 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
– 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
– Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
– Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
– Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
– Corporate, social and cultural events.