Middle Data Engineer
- Knowledge of the modern stack of technologies for working with data
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MS SQL Server, and others).
- Experience with non-relational databases and tools for collecting them (MongoDB, Kafka, etc.).
- Experience in database design, taking into account the requirements for data normalization, speed of work, differentiation of access rights
- Experience in installing, configuring, and administering PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server DBMS.
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, including dialects for PostgreSQL and MS SQL Server
- Knowledge of data types in the DBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server) and the ability to assess the technical requirements for database hosting (sizing)
- Knowledge of the mechanisms for implementing indexing in a DBMS (PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server)
- Design of information flows, databases, collection tools for the implementation of analytical solutions.
- Configuring DBMS PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and others in data center hosting and Amazon Web Services.
- Administration of DBMS and other tools for working with data.
- Participation in the development of technical specifications, technical projects for analytical solutions in terms of DBMS, and other tools for working with data.
- Participation in the implementation of an IT project to develop an analytical solution in trading.
- Research market information available on subscriptions from market agencies, including Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters, Argus, and others
Will be a plus
- Experience with Amazon Web Services
- Experience in setting up Tableau Server, experience in setting up dashboards in Tableau.
- Experience in Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters.
- Basic knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of the mechanics of the functioning of electricity markets in Ukraine, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, Belarus, gas markets in Ukraine, EU, Russia, Norway, Algeria, USA, LNG market, coal markets in Ukraine, Poland, Russia, and the world.
What we offer
- Labor contract
- Work schedule from 9 to 18
- Vacation, sick leave – provided
- The salary is paid in local currency (UAH).