- 2-3 years experience in commercial Python development.
- Additional Python libraries from this list: Pandas, Numpy, SciKit-Learn, SQLALchemy, Matpotlib, Tornado, Keras, Tensorflow, psycopg2, Seaborn, plotly, Selenium.
- Experience in commercial development based on PostgreSQL DBMS.
- Knowledge of Django or Flask frameworks.
- Knowledge of mathematical statistics, including probability distribution, random processes.
- Knowledge and experience of applying modern methods of data analysis
- Ability to formulate and test hypotheses by statistical methods.
- Development of descriptions of algorithms for loading and processing data, calculating factors, models for calculating the cost, forecasting models, assessing accuracy.
- Development of Python scripts that implement these algorithms.
- Implementation of web applications based on the Python framework.
- Integration of the developed Python scripts with the IT infrastructure of the analytical solution.
- Testing work on historical and live data.
- Analysis of forward quotes on commodity and financial markets, calculation of the expected future price, convenience yield.
- Analysis of logistics of commodity markets, construction and implementation of netback calculations.
- Building models for forecasting weather data.
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the impact of factors on price and volume indicators of energy markets using modern languages and software for statistical analysis, including regression analysis, analysis of seasonality and trends, determination of stationarity.
Will be a plus
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with MongoDB DBMS.
- Experience of integration with Tableau.
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of stochastic differential equations.
- Knowledge of the theory and practice of machine learning methods.
- Knowledge of methods for assessing the accuracy of predictive models.
- Experience in Bloomberg, Thompson Reuters and other market information systems.
- Experience with MS Visio.
What we offer
- Labor contract
- Work schedule from 9 to 18
- Vacation, sick leave – provided
- Salary is paid in local currency (UAH).