Senior Data Scientist
- Good knowledge of the probability theory and statistics
- Understanding of Bayesian methods, MCMC
- Hands-on experience with probabilistic programming (Pyro, PyMC3, JAGS, or similar)
- Experience with cloud (Amazon SageMaker) is required
- Experience with modeling of complex processes using Monte Carlo simulations
- Experience with time series analysis using traditional (e.g. ARIMA) and deep learning (e.g. LSTM) methods
- Experience with basic ML/data science libs and tools (python, scikit, NumPy, pandas, seaborn, Jupiter, etc)
- Experience with deep learning libraries (Keras, PyTorch, TensorFlow)
- Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
- Strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata preferred
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus.
- Ph.D. in Mathematics will be a plus.
- Design a new solution architecture for customers clusterization and prediction analysis.
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Develop and test ML models using Python/Keras/Tensorflow/Spark stack.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results
What we offer
- Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
- Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance
- Benefits program
- Corporate social events
- Professional development opportunities