Senior Data Scientist
– Data scientist with 5+ years of experience
– Solid understanding of Statistics, Machine Learning and Deep Learning
– Hands-on experience in Python
– Experience with Recommender Systems (Content-Based, Collaborative Filtering, Hybrid, Market Basket Analysis, Repeat Purchase)
– Experience with look-alike modeling and sequential-input models, RNNs (LSTM, GRU, etc.)
– Expertise in building, productionising and scaling analytics solutions for big data problems
– Experience with SQL databases
– Familiarity with cloud ML Platforms (Google AI Platform, Amazon Sagemaker, MS Azure AI Platform) is a plus.
– Hands-on experience with data preparation, cleansing, feature engineering, and visualization
– Great communication and presentation skills.
– Understanding of and experience with customer intelligence & marketing domains a plus.
– Lead a team of skilled data scientists and data engineers
– Drive the collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources.
– Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
– Learn & stay current on developments in one or more analytics domains: Optimization, Machine Learning, Deep Learning / – AI, Simulation, etc.
What we offer
– Opportunity to work on bleeding-edge projects
– Work with a highly motivated and dedicated team
– Flexible schedule
– Medical insurance
– Benefits program
– Corporate social events
– Professional development opportunities