- 5+ years of software engineering experience.
- At least 2 years of GO experience and previous Python experience.
- Experience working in a high load/high performance distributed project.
- Experience both with async code and with multithreading/multiprocessing.
- Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.).
- An open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Develop new features of video service.
- Implement new high load microservices in GO for our platform.
- Rewrite parts of existing Python code in GO to increase performance.
- Ensure stable operation of the system.
WIll be a plus
- Tech lead/Architect experience.
- Experience with Google Cloud/AWS infrastructure.
- Experience with other languages as Java, C#, C++, etc.
- Experience in performance analysis, load testing, and modules/system optimization.
- Previous experience in the project that involved images/video processing.
- Well, you get the startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- You’ll be one of those who create the fast-growing world-known entertainment app. It’s like to live in a “Silicon Valley” tv show, but in real life and in Kyiv.
- You can work remotely but we hope to see you in flesh in the office, from time to time. On a social distance, for sure.
- You’ll be challenged to create and to be creative. All the time.
- You’ll join the team of smart, young, active people, who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.