- 2+ years of experience at Solution Architect / Tech Lead position in a product company.
- Experience working in real high load projects (20+ million of users, 5+ millions of DAU).
- Engineering experience with Python / Go.
- Experience with distributed systems (multiple regions / multiple clouds/thousands of instances).
- Hands-on experience with SQL (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases (Redis, etc.).
- Experience in performance analysis, load testing, and modules/system optimization.
- An open-minded person who is willing to work in a dynamic startup environment.
- Work as a team member of the Engineering team and guide through migration from an existing application to the UGC platform
- Take part in writing code for a better understanding of all the ins and outs.
- Startup environment with all its ups and downs. Mostly ups.
- Work on the next big thing, a world-known content personalization app. It’s like you live in a Silicon Valley episode, but in Kyiv.
- You can work remotely but we hope to see you in the office sometimes. On a social distance.
- We promise to challenge you to create and be creative. All the time.
- You’ll join the team of smart, driven, active folks who do their job well. And that’s the best part, we think.