– 3+ years of experience in a related field;
– Demonstrated history of driving and delivering analytics models and solutions;
– Deep knowledge of fundamentals of machine learning, data mining, and statistical predictive modeling, and extensive experience applying these methods to real-world problems;
– Strong skills in software prototyping and engineering with expertise in applicable programming and analytics languages (Python, R) and various open-source machine learning and analytics packages to generate deliverable modules and prototype demonstrations of their work;
– The breadth of skills and experience in machine learning — diverse types of data, diverse data sources, different types of learning models, diverse learning settings;
– Demonstrated ability to propose novel solutions to problems, performing experiments to show the feasibility of their solutions and working to refine the solutions into a real-world context.
– Feature extraction & training models of various types (mostly predictive modeling);
– Works directly with the core team to understand, implement and propose various use cases;
– Provide recommendations that helps the core team to focus on the bottlenecks;
– Drive innovation by exploring new experimentation methods and statistical techniques that could sharpen or speed up our product decision-making processes;
– Develop and deploy testing hypotheses and analyze test results, providing the necessary analytical rigor to ensure data quality, consistency, repeatability, and accuracy of insights;
– Interacts with engineering teams and ensures that solutions meet customer requirements in terms of functionality, performance, availability, scalability, and reliability.
– Stock option plan;
– Investment in your growth and self-development;
– Competitive compensation;
– 20 working days of paid vacations and paid sick leaves;
– 10 remote days each month and one remote month from another country per year;
– Foreign language classes inhouse and communication with native speakers;
– Online fitness with a corporate trainer;
– Modern and conveniently located offices with good working conditions;
– Corporate, social and cultural events.