Head of IT Sales
We are Data Science UA, and we are developing a Data Science community in Ukraine. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
We are now looking for a talented, hard-working, and ambitious Head of IT Sales who would join our team. You would be a part of the core business development team that drives the sales/business development process. You have possibility to lead the current team and be a part of great growth. It won’t be easy, but definitely very dynamic and interesting.
- 4-5+ years of sales or related experience in B2B industry;
- Experience in working with clients from Europe, USA;
- Experience working within IT market;
- Advanced English;
- Understanding the B2B contracting process;
- Experience in using marketing technologies to engage potential clients;
- Experience building and leading a sales team.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills with a strong customer service focus;
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and in the global team;
- Must be organized with great time management to manage multiple customer relationships
- Identifying sales strategy and achievable metrics;
- Effectively build a short/medium/long term sales pipeline and manage the necessary levels of sales leads, prospects and opportunities;
- Search and engagement of potential clients;
- Work with leads, generated by LeadGen specialist;
- Leading current team and help with further building of sales team;
- Approaching prospective customers with personalized and relevant cold emails;
- Following up with the contacts;
- Having initial phone conversations to qualify the leads;
- Handling negotiations and closing the deals;
- Working with CRM & Reporting to company co-owners;
- Look for new ways of business development and sales channels;
- Execute operational tasks related to Business Development.
- Fixed rate + bonus;
- Paid vacation and sick leaves;
- 100% medical coverage;
- Professional & soft skills training;
- Schedule flexibility and work-from-home options.
Location: Remote work