Senior Data Analyst with Python experience
Data Science UA is a service company with strong data science and AI expertise. Our journey began in 2016 with the organization of the first Data Science UA conference, setting the foundation for our growth. Over the past 7 years, we have diligently fostered the largest Data Science Community in Eastern Europe, boasting a network of over 30,000 AI top engineers.
About the client:
Our client is the largest international investor in the renewable energy sector in Ukraine to become a strong international player in the renewable industry. After just several years from its establishment in 2018, the company owns and operates one of the largest RES portfolios in Ukraine (636 MW) and is expanding its presence in the Ukrainian market.
The company is the subsidiary of VR Capital Group, which manages $5.5 billion of assets, focusing on emerging markets and event-driven/special situations investing.
About the role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst with Python experience, who will join their team.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Data Analyst.
- Experience with Python and related technologies.
- Technical education (as an advantage: in the field of energy, computer technologies, applied programming).
- Understanding of technologies, processes, and principles of operation of power generation, transmission, and distribution facilities.
- Good knowledge and well-developed skills in working with databases and database analysis, using application software for database analysis.
- English — Intermediate+.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience in the energy sphere/
- Management experience.
- Organization, control of reporting, forecasting, and planning of technical and economic indicators of production facilities of wind power systems (WPS).
- Analysis and control of the optimal operation and composition of production facilities of wind power plants by analyzing operational data regarding the operation of WPS.
- Implementation and use of software tools for analysis and optimization of production, planning and reporting.
- Participation in the design, construction, and commissioning of processes and projects for increasing the efficiency and improving the operation of WPS.
- Development and/or use of existing application software for data analysis from wind turbines and WPS equipment.
- Forecasting generation/consumption of wind power plants and sending forecasts to interested parties following regulatory requirements.
The client offers:
- A friendly atmosphere and team of professionals.
- Benefits package and official employment.
- A health insurance package after the trial period (3 months).
- Corporate training and English language courses.
- Modern office.