Senior Data Scientist/Team Lead
We are Data Science UA, and we are a fast-growing IT service company. We are proud of developing the Data Science community in Ukraine for more than 7 years. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
About the client:
Our client is a pioneering force in the healthcare industry, passionately driving innovations that shape the future of clinical trials and studies. By leveraging state-of-the-art technology, they aim to simplify and revolutionize the clinical research landscape.
They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist/Team Lead who shares our vision and zeal to make a transformative impact through advanced solutions in automated annotations, data transformation, and clinical study report generation.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in data science.
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Data Science, Bioinformatics, or a related field, profound understanding of theoretical statistics,
- Advanced expertise in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Generative Adversarial Networks (GANs), deep reinforcement learning, and other cutting-edge deep learning paradigms.
- Familiarity with tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit-learn, and a comprehensive understanding of state-of-the-art open-source pre-trained models.
- Proficiency in data management and processing, including experience with relevant ETL tools, experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Skilled in systematic literature and sources review, ensuring up-to-date knowledge in the field, inherent drive for continuous self-learning and professional development.
Nice to have:
- Background in the clinical trials or healthcare domain.
- Experience with Electronic Health Records (EHRs), healthcare/clinical trial data & standard.
- Play a pivotal role in the formation and development of the data science team.
- Drive the creation of automations for generation of sections of clinical study report and annotations of medical documents.
- Spearhead the design and development of AI-driven methodologies for clinical data format conversion scripts in languages like Python/SAS/JS.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including IT, clinical researchers, and domain experts, to ensure the successful implementation of solutions.
- Stay abreast of the latest advancements in data science, machine learning, and the healthcare industry to refine our methodologies.
- Present findings, insights, and best practices to senior stakeholders and shape the strategic direction for the team.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Opportunity to collaborate with a dynamic, forward-thinking team.
- Continuous learning opportunities to remain at the forefront of industry trends & advancemen