We are Data Science UA, and we are a fast-growing IT service company. We are proud of developing the Data Science community in Ukraine for more than 6 years. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to strengthen our team. You would be a part of the business development team and help us to jump to the next level of our transformation. It will be your responsibility to develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy. It won’t be easy, but definitely very dynamic and interesting. You have a chance to join a fast-growing IT company and grow with us.
– 2+ years of working experience in Marketing in IT sphere.
– Good knowledge of copywriting, remarketing, Google Adwords & Analytics principles.
– Experience in creating visual content for B2B audience.
– Knowledge of different marketing tools and channels, ability to choose the right ones.
– Outstanding communication and negotiation ability.
– Creative thinking is a must.
– Upper-intermediate level of English and higher.
– Ability to be adaptive to changing company needs with superior problem-solving skills.
– Experience working in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and able to multitask on a variety of different projects.
– Conducting market research, competitive research, customer research
– Support & Growth of corporate website
– PR/SMM team supervision
– Developing and creating marketing materials (promo materials, infographics, presentations, pitching emails) from scratch
– Test marketing materials in various user engagement channels and analyze performance indicators
– Analyze and report on the performance and the efficiency of PR activities (campaigns, events, social media, articles etc.)
– Increasing inbound sales process
– Creating marketing strategy
– Very dynamic and friendly working environment.
– Competitive compensation.
– English courses.
– Accounting support.
– Benefit package.
– Opportunities to participate in professional events and conferences.
– Flexible schedule and the ability to work remotely.