Senior Backend Software Engineer (Golang)
We are Data Science UA, and we are a fast-growing IT service company. We are proud of developing the Data Science community in Ukraine for more than 6 years. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
About the client:
Our client’s platform is designed to work with sales representatives and automate as much of their work as possible, in order to allow them to connect with their clients and make their communications faster. The company also provides intelligence to team managers with performance insights, allowing them to coach their sales reps more effectively.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Software Engineer (Golang) who will join the team.
- 5 years+ of software development experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Golang.
- Experience with Go Concurrency.
- Experience with messaging (Kafka and RabbitMQ).
- Ability to read and understand Ruby code (or willingness to learn it).
- Knowledge of SQL (preferable Postgres).
- Familiarity with Cloud Native ecosystem (Kubernetes, Argo CD).
Nice to have:
- Working on a migration project from Ruby on Rails monolith application to Golang Services.
- Technical analysis of specifics of assigned processes (understanding Ruby code).
- Support of gradual roll-out of Go Services to Production.
- Validation of new services against existing ones.
- Specific area of migration.
- Scalable solution using both Kafka and RabbitMQ.
- Complex data processing flows.
- Competitive salary and perks; annual satisfaction survey and performance review.
- Paid vacation and 100% paid sick leaves.
- Work in a creative friendly environment using cutting-edge technologies.
- Technical and product leadership opportunities.