Senior Software Engineer
Data Science UA has an awesome opportunity to join the great product-based company, especially to their Voice Intelligence Services Team. If you are willing to work in a fast-paced environment, using the latest technologies to solve some of the most impactful problems in the sales engagement domain, this opportunity is for you. We are hiring software engineers to increase the momentum in this space. If you are passion about creating seamless user experiences and would like to be part of building voice calling and meeting features for customers on an intelligent platform backed by machine learning, join the team.
Real-time communications web development is a little different from other web development: The features team builds are inherently heavy on state, complex in workflow, and include extensive third-party integrations. Additionally, the experience interfaces with intelligent service backed by machine learning and NLP to provide real-time insight to users as the conversations are taking place. As a Front-End Engineer, you are expected to architect, develop and release user-facing features and ensure the quality of product continues to serve the needs of customers.
You’ll be building experiences to ensure conducting calls and meetings is simple, intuitive, and reliable; reducing the customers` time to have to look up information or performing repetitive actions, so they can focus on what matters most — interacting with their prospects.
About the Team
The Voice Intelligence Experience Team, they:
— Own the web-based front-end implementation and experience for providing intelligent experiences for voice calls and online meetings.
— Ship code to production every day.
— Are highly collaborative and foster a learning environment.
— Function in a highly progressive, quick-iteration environment focused on delivering consistent, incremental customer value.
— Have something new to demo every week.
The team’s mission is to continually reduce the time spent by customer-facing representatives on data access and modification across different systems. The team provides customers with meaningful and relevant data aggregated at their fingertips, to increase the time they can invest in adding value for their customers.
- Partnering with product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- Working with commercial and open-source real-time communication software to manage calls, meetings, and security
- Finding ways to engineer high availability into a system that has lots of moving parts
- Working with stakeholders to make sure our customers have the tools they need to be successful on our platform
- Setting direction for the team and help guide engineering vision
- Getting familiar with machine learning and NLP techniques
- Working on one of the most visible parts of the product — to both our customers and the rest of our organization
- Improving the team and company — you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives).
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- Previous success developing and shipping a large-scale web application with a customer-empathetic mindset
- Proven track record of senior technical leadership at a company with a strong engineering culture
- Strong knowledge of shipping impactful and complex software projects
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers.
— compensation which is relevant to your skills;
— benefit package like medical insurance, equipment are must;
— possibility to become a part of great community;
— possibility to be a part of great product and build team in Ukraine from scratch.
Location: Remote work