We are Data Science UA, a fast-growing IT service company. We are proud of developing the Data Science community in Ukraine for more than 7 years. Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
About the client:
Health IT solutions for healthcare providers across the country.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate who’s expert in Senior Solution Architecting and has a track record of designing and developing complex web and database applications. As a key member of the software engineering team would play a key role in understanding the customer/prospects needs, industry trends and is able to provide solutions keeping in consideration patterns, best practices, existing tools, technologies, and platforms. The SA translates customer conversations into requirements and then into conceptual architectures and finally into deliverable architectures. The solution architect’s process typically involves selecting the most appropriate tools and technology for the problem or situation.
We prefer candidates from these locations:
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Puerto Rico
- 10+ years of professional software development and architecture experience in a Microsoft stack, including building new applications.
- Define and design technology solutions to assist the business in meeting their business objectives.
- Able to structure solution and content to present to new customers and existing clientele.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
Will be a plus:
- Designing and developing in a microservices architecture.
- Working on software in the healthcare industry.
- Master’s degree in computer science, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- Designing, developing, and maintaining our new and existing web and database applications and corresponding data models.
- Utilize knowledge of systems hardware and software to create custom solutions.
- Work closely with business analysts, customers, developers and programmers and guide high-level decisions throughout the design process.
- Maintaining an eye towards security, scalability, performance, and maintainability.
- Participating in a mostly remote results driven working environment.
- Solving complex problems while building intuitive user interfaces.
- Competitive salary and perks;
- Working with cutting-edge technologies;
- Friendly team and nice environment;
- A positive atmosphere all over the company.