Data Science UA in numbers
Years of applied experience
in Data Science and AI
Data Science UA conferences
Events & Meetups
CV/ML Engineers in database
Weeks to close position. Extremely fast and efficient hiring
AI R&D center for US product company
Together with American colleagues, our team creates a solution based on Computer Vision / Machine Learning.
– Reduce injury risks and prevent accidents in steel production with AI.
– Assemble a team of 10 talented engineers in a month amid quarantine.
Beauty and health stores chain (Ukraine)
The largest national retail chain of beauty and health stores, offering more than 30,000 assortment items.
– Up-sell and cross-sell enabling through a recommendation system.
– Clients churn prediction
Solar panels installer (Netherlands)
Rooftop solar panels installation for residential houses.
– Label roof coordinates and types based on satellite images (R&D project).
Odin money (US)
Odin is a global mobile banking app that offers keeping all your bank accounts in one place. Bills and financial milestones track through one integrated experience.
– Create and use ML model for the classification of all transactions.
Founder and CEO, Elafris Inc
CEO and Founder, Reply
Michael Korkin, Ph.D.
CTO at Entropix, Inc.
Marketing teams tend to have lots of data about advertising, web analytics, customer behavior, etc. We can fine-tune all data analysis solutions to run like clockwork and free up more of your marketing team’s time to be strategic and effective. Our data science services company uses machine learning to:
– forecast sales;
– recommend products;
– analyze assortment and so on.
2. Retail (E-commerce)
Retail usually accumulates large amounts of data and is eager to use data analytics.
We can help with:
– customer analysis;
– assortment analysis;
– sales forecasts;
– marketing and advertising budgets optimization;
– increase the efficiency of merchandising and supply chain management.
Generation of optimized plans that enable predictive maintenance is one of the key goals for AI in manufacturing, as well it helps in:
– optimizing production lines and logistic chains;
– forecasting revenue;
– determining optimal employee workloads;
– setting up automated systems for monitoring compliance with safety regulations.
When artificial intelligence is working with IoT devices it means that data can be analyzed and decisions can be made without involvement by people. In a broad variety of industries where IoT is implemented, AI can help to identify patterns and detect anomalies in the data that smart devices and sensors transfer (for example, air quality, humidity, temperature, pressure, vibration, sound, and others).
FinTech companies usually work with sensitive information and have high-security standards. We take all necessary precautions to keep their data safe. Data Science UA can assist such businesses in:
– credit scoring;
– recommendation systems for both new and prospective clients.
6. Logistics & Warehouses
The transportation and warehouse industry is data-driven and needs analysis of historical and real-time data performed by intelligent algorithms. So our team can help with:
- traffic management improvements
- warehouse optimization,
- route optimization (“travelling salesman” problem),
- developing optimal loading systems and utilization systems for vehicles;
AI can help insurance companies deliver high-quality service as it has done for major leaders in other industries such as Healthcare, Fintech, etc.
Our data science agency can help to:
- create a more personalized service;
- predict the repair costs from historical data;
- provide a selection of better investments based on risks, preferences, and spending patterns;
- improve claims analysis.
Farmers aim to maximize production and profits using innovative software and data collection and analysis. We can make the analysis of historical and real-time images & data collected from databases, satellites, drones, IoT sensors that can help to:
- increase the yield of farmlands;
- ensure serviceability of farm equipment;
- monitor fields conditions, irrigation, soil moisture, etc;
- predict weather conditions.
Nowadays AI helps to deploy effective cybersecurity technology and allows businesses to solve major cybersecurity challenges: cyberattack, financial loss, or brand reputation damage. We can help cybersecurity teams to:
- analyze patterns in user behaviors and respond to changing behavior;
- identify cyber vulnerabilities and irregularities in the network.
AI is already transforming the healthcare industry—helping patients and hospitals optimize costs and increase care delivery through actionable insights. We can help to:
- manage and analyze data to provide;
- improve preventive care;
- create personalized treatments;
- make optimization of scheduling and bed management;
- detect and analyze patient patterns and correlations for better decision making.
Data Science UA unites all researchers, engineers, and developers around Data Science and related areas. We conduct events on machine learning, computer vision, intelligence, information science, and the use of artificial intelligence for business in various fields.
«The world has already realized that AI engineers in Ukraine can create the most complex AI solutions and have a qualification level that is not inferior to engineers in Silicon Valley».CEO and founder of Data Science UA
What does a data science company do?
A data science company helps businesses to get actionable insights from complex data. Data scientists combine computer science, statistics, and math skills with business sense, allowing organizations to make data-driven decisions.
Why is data science a service?
Data science as a service is a form of outsourcing advanced data analytics to an outside company. Instead of building an in-house solution, which may be costly and time-consuming, the business can rely on the expertise of experienced data science professionals.
What are data science services?
Data science services include data science development, consulting, and support. A data science agency helps companies to experiment with their data and establish systems for its analysis, finding valuable insights.
How can data analytics help businesses?
Data analysis and data science allow companies to learn more about their customers, predict market trends, improve advertising strategies, and develop new products. Besides, data analytics helps businesses to improve their operations.