Machine Learning Engineer
Data Science UA is a service company with strong data science and AI expertise. Our journey began in 2016 with the organization of the first Data Science UA conference, setting the foundation for our growth. Over the past 7 years, we have diligently fostered the largest Data Science Community in Eastern Europe, boasting a network of over 30,000 AI top engineers.
About the client:
Ukrainian product IT company that creates functional business applications and develops its R&D center. In five years, they’ve assembled a team that has grown to become the world’s third-largest publisher of scanning utilities by revenue.
About the role:
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work on a new mobile application for AI image generation. The client currently has a product MVP and is looking for an independent and proactive specialist who will scale the product and achieve great results.
– From 4 years of experience as a Machine Learning Engineer.
– Experience with Python and libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar.
– More than 1 year of commercial experience in image generation using Computer Vision and Generative AI.
– Confident knowledge of Textual Inversion, Diffusers, Transformers, Dreambooth.
– Experience in model optimization.
– Skills in working with AWS infrastructure (including SageMaker).
It will be a plus if you have:
– Commercial experience of deploying models in production.
– Creation, improvement, and deployment of AI image generation models.
– Collaboration with the product and development team.
– Propose improvements to product functionality.
Send your CV if you want:
– To work with advanced technologies and a new product actively developing.
– Influence product and business decisions, propose ideas for product improvement.
– To work according to clear goals, and independently choose tools, methods, and strategies to achieve results — the client has well-established work processes, but they focus on work results.
– Being part of a strong engineering team — the client has an experienced team that has a lot to share.
The client offers:
– Hybrid work format.
– All-inclusive office in Kyiv.
– Culture of development and training.
– Career growth.
– One of the best social packages in the employers’ market
– Care and support during the war.