Developed AI-powered co-pilot with the focus on ML and CV for nFlux
nFlux develops AI-powered co-pilot for manufacturing and assembly workers that provides real-time aid as operators execute manual operations. nFlux Guide increases workers’ sense of achievement while improving safety and reducing stress for operators.
Client since: Aug 2022
- Design, implement and optimize CV algorithms, which would be used in various scenarios during manufacturing and assembly processes
- Cloud development, optimization, SRE, cloud costs reduction
- Data preparation and annotation (future)
- A team of 15 engineers has been working for Client since Aug’2022
- Client deployed first commercial installation of the Platform late 2022
- Multiple proprietary algorithms and solutions were developed
- Cooperation model: outstaffing
Founder and CEO, Elafris Inc
CEO and Founder, Reply
Michael Korkin, Ph.D.
CTO at Entropix, Inc.